Hiren’s Boot CD 11.0
Hiren’s Boot CD 11.0
- ComboFix (07-08-2010): Designed to cleanup malware infections and restore settings modified by malware.
- CWShredder 2.19: Popular CoolWebSearch Trojan Remover tool.
- Dr.Web CureIt! Antivirus (07-08-2010): a free standalone anti-virus and anti-spyware on-demand scanner.
- GMER 1.0.15: Hidden services, hidden registry, hidden file scanner, Rootkit Detector and Remover.
- Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware 1.46 (07-08-2010): anti-malware application that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware.
- Remove Fake Antivirus 1.66: a tool to remove virus/malwares which disguises itself to be an antivirus and produces fake alert/warnings and urge you to purchase a useless copy of the fake antivirus.
- RootkitRevealer 1.7.1: Rootkit Revealer is an advanced patent-pending root kit detection utility.
- SmitFraudFix 2.424: This removes Some of the popular Desktop Hijack malware.
- Spybot: Search & Destroy 1.6.2 (07-08-2010): Application to scan for spyware, adware, hijackers and other malicious software.
- SpywareBlaster 4.3 (07-08-2010): Prevent the installation of spyware and other potentially unwanted software.
- SuperAntispyware 4.41.1000 (07-08-2010): Remove Malware, Rootkits, Spyware, Adware, Worms, Parasites (a must have tool).
- 7-Zip 9.15b: File archiver with a high compression ratio Supports 7z, ARJ, BZIP2, CAB, CHM, CPIO, DEB, DMG, FAT, GZ, GZIP, HFS, IMA, IMG, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, RAR, RPM, TAR, UDF, VHD, WIM, XAR, XZ, ZIP and Z formats.
- EasyUHA 1.0: GUI Tool to create and extract UHA Archives.
- COPYR.DMA Build013: A Tool for making copies of hard disks with bad sectors (Dos Freeware).
- Double Driver 3.0: Driver Backup and Restore tool.
- Drive SnapShot 1.40: creates an exact Disk Image of your system into a file while windows is running (Windows Shareware).
- DriveImage XML 2.14: backup any drive/partition to an image file, even if the drive is currently in use, a very good freeware alternative to Ghost / Acronis.
- DriverBackup! 1.0.3: Another handy tool to backup drivers.
- FastCopy 2.01: The Fastest Copy/Delete Software on Windows.
- G4L Ghost 4 Linux 0.34a: a hard disk and partition imaging and cloning tool similar to Norton Ghost (Linux Freeware).
- GImageX 2.0.17: ImageX is used to backup/restore WIM images for Windows XP/Vista and Windows 7.
- InfraRecorder 0.50: An Open source CD/DVD burning software, also create/burn iso images.
- Partition Image: PartImage 0.6.9: Supported filesystem includes Ext2, Ext3, Reiserfs, HFS, HPFS, JFS, Xfs, UFS, Fat16, Fat32 and NTFS (Linux Freeware).
- Partition Saving 3.80: A tool to backup/restore partitions (SavePart.exe) (Windows/Dos Freeware).
- Raw Copy 1.2: Useful tool to transfer the data directly from a faulty drive to another drive, built in data recovery function which will also attempt to recover data from bad sectors.
- RegBak 1.0: A light-weight and simple utility to create backups of Windows registry files.
- SelfImage 126.96.36.199: To create image files of any mounted or unmounted hard disk partition.
- ShadowCopy 1.00: Copy all your files and entire system: even if they are locked by Windows.
- Smart Driver Backup 2.12: Easy backup of your Windows device drivers (also works from PE).
- WhitSoft File Splitter 4.5a: A Small File Split / Join Tool.
- XXClone 0.58.0: The simple way to clone a Windows disk to another disk, it makes a self-bootable clone of Windows system disk.
BIOS / CMOS Tools
- !BIOS 3.20: A powerfull utility for bios and cmos (Dos Freeware).
- Award DMI Configuration Utility 2.43: DMI Configuration utility for modifying/viewing the MIDF contents (Dos Freeware).
- BIOS Cracker 5.0: BIOS password remover (cmospwd) (Dos Freeware).
- BIOS Utility 1.35.0: BIOS Informations, password, beep codes and more (Dos Freeware).
- CMOS 0.93: CMOS Save / Restore Tool (Dos Freeware).
- DISKMAN4: A powerful all in one utility (Windows/Dos Freeware).
- Kill CMOS: A tiny utility to wipe cmos (Dos Freeware).
- UniFlash 1.40: Bios flash utility (Dos Freeware).
Browsers / File Managers
- 7-Zip File Manager: 7-Zip is a popular open source file archiver designed for Microsoft Windows.
- Dos Command Center 5.1: Classic dos-based file manager (Dos Freeware).
- Dos Navigator 6.4.0: Dos File Manager, Norton Commander clone but has much more features (Dos Freeware).
- Explore2fs 1.08b: GUI explorer tool for accessing linux ext2 and ext3 filesystems under windows.
- FastLynx 2.0: Dos file manager with Pc to Pc file transfer capability (Dos Freeware).
- File Maven 3.5: An advanced Dos file manager with high speed PC-to-PC file transfers via serial or parallel cable (Dos Freeware).
- File Wizard 1.35: A file manager – Colored files, drag and drop copy, move, delete etc (Dos Freeware).
- Mini Windows 98: Can run from Ram Drive, with ntfs support, 7-Zip, Disk Defragmenter, Notepad / RichText Editor, Image Viewer, .avi .mpg .divx .xvid Movie Player, etc.. (Windows Commercial).
- Mini Windows Xp: Portable Windows Xp that runs from CD/USB/Ram Drive, with Network and SATA support (Windows Commercial).
- Opera Web Browser 9.27: One of the fastest, smallest and smartest full-featured web browser.
- Total Commander 7.55a: A file manager similar to the Windows Explorer features side-by-side file-browsing panes, built-in FTP, archive management, file search/compare/synchronize and more (Windows Shareware).
- Volkov Commander 4.99: Dos File Manager with LongFileName/ntfs support (Similar to Norton Commander) (Dos Freeware).
- CCleaner 2.34.1200: Crap Cleaner is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool.
- CleanUp! 4.5.2: Removes junk files from all user profiles that accumulate over time and litter your hard drive.
- Data Shredder 1.0: A tool to Erase disk and files (also wipe free space) securely.
- Delete Doctor 2.2: Delete Files that are hard to delete, Option to delete on reboot or via UNC Name.
- MyUninstaller 1.66: Alternative to the standard add / remove control panel module.
- SpaceMonger 1.4: Keeping track of the free space on your computer.
- WinDirStat 188.8.131.52: A disk usage statistics viewer and cleanup tool for Windows.
Editors / Viewers
- HxD 184.108.40.206: Hex Editor provides tools to inspect and edit files, main memory, disks/disk images.
- IrfanView 4.27: A free Image Viewer/Editor/Converter and Optimizer.
- Picture Viewer 1.94: Picture viewer for dos, supports more then 40 filetypes (Dos Freeware).
- QuickView Pro 2.58: Movie viewer for dos, supports many format including divx (Dos Freeware).
- SumatraPDF 1.1: A free, open source, lightweight PDF Reader for Microsoft Windows.
- AlternateStreamView 1.15: View/Copy/Delete hidden NTFS Alternate Data Streams.
- EditBINI 1.01: To Edit boot.ini on NTFS Partition (Dos Freeware).
- FileDisk Mount Tool 25: To mount ISO/BIN/NRG/MDF/IMA/IMG images on windows.
- NewSID 4.10: Utility that changes the security ID (SID) for Windows NT, 2000 and XP.
- NTFS Access 2.1: Set NTFS permissions recursively and full access rights to a folder/file owner.
- NTFS Dos 3.02: To read-only access ntfs partitions from Dos (Dos Freeware).
- NTFS4Dos 1.9: To read and write ntfs partitions from Dos (Dos Freeware).
- Virtual Floppy Drive 2.1: Enables you to create and mount a virtual floppy drive on your NT/2000/XP/Vista.
Hard Disk Tools
- Active Kill Disk 4.1.2393: Securely overwrites and destroys all data on physical drive (Dos Freeware).
- Darik’s Boot and Nuke (DBAN) 1.0.7: Completely deletes the contents of any hard disk it can detect (Linux Freeware).
- DiskView 2.4: To view graphical map of your disk, allowing you to check where a file is located or, by clicking on a cluster, seeing which file occupies it (Dos Freeware).
- ExcelStor’s ESTest 4.50: ExcelStor hard disk diagnostic utility (Dos Freeware).
- Fujitsu HDD Diagnostic Tool 7.00: To check IDE drives for possible defects/problems (Dos Freeware).
- Fujitsu IDE Low Level Format 1.0: Low Level Format Tool for Fujitsu Drives (Dos Freeware).
- Gateway GwScan 5.12: Gateway hard drive diagnostic utility (Dos Freeware).
- Hard Disk Sentinel 1.00.5: Hard Disk health, performance and temperature monitoring tool (Dos Freeware).
- HDAT2 4.53: The main function is testing and repair (regenerates) bad sectors for detected devices. A freeware alternative of HDD Regenerator (Dos Freeware).
- HDD Erase 4.0: Secure erase using a special feature built into most newer hard drives (Dos Freeware).
- IBM Hitachi Drive Fitness Test 4.16: Quickly and reliably tests SCSI, IDE and SATA drives (Dos Freeware).
- IBM Hitachi Feature Tool 2.15: Allows you to control some of the features of the the HDD (Dos Freeware).
- Maxtor amset utility 4.0: Utility for changing Acoustic Management on the hard drives (Dos Freeware).
- Maxtor Low Level Formatter 1.1: Maxtor’s Low Level Format Utility works on any harddrive (Dos Freeware).
- Maxtor PowerMax 4.23: Designed to perform diagnostic read/write verifications on Maxtor/Quantum hard drives (Dos Freeware).
- MHDD 4.6: Precise diagnostic of the mechanical part of a drive, perform Low-level format, Bad Sector Sepair, access raw sectors, manage
- S.M.A.R.T. (SMART) and other drive parameters such as acoustic management, security, Host Protected Area, etc (Dos Freeware).
- Samsung Disk Diagnose (SHDIAG) 1.28: To diagnose the disk when suspected to have failures (Dos Freeware).
- Samsung ESTOOL 3.00g: Drive Diagnostic, Automatic Acoustic Management, Enable/Disable SMART etc (Dos Freeware).
- Samsung HDD Utility(HUTIL) 2.10: The Drive Diagnostic Utility (Dos Freeware).
- SeaTools for Dos: GUI 2.21 Text 1.10 versions to test Seagate or Maxtor Parallel ATA (PATA and IDE) and Serial ATA (SATA) interface disc drives (Dos Freeware).
- SmartUDM 2.00: Hard Disk Drive S.M.A.R.T. Viewer (Dos Freeware).
- Toshiba Hard Disk Diagnostic 2.00b: Toshiba hard drive diagnostic utility (Dos Freeware).
- Victoria 3.33e and 3.52rus: A freeware program for low-level HDD diagnostics (Dos Freeware).
- Victoria 4.46: Universal program for testing storage devices.
- ViVard 1.0: HDD low-level diagnostics, Surface test with remap, SMART-attributes etc (Dos Freeware).
- WDClear 1.30: Restore/Erases the drive back to a factory condition (Dos Freeware).
- Western Digital Data Lifeguard Tools 1.21: To perform drive identification, diagnostics, and repairs on most WD drives.
- Western Digital Data Lifeguard Tools 11.2: For the installation of Western Digital EIDE Hard Drives (Dos Freeware).
- Western Digital Diagnostics (DLGDIAG) 5.04f: To quickly and efficiently verify the status of the drive (Dos Freeware).
MBR (Master Boot Record) Tools
- BellaVista 220.127.116.11: Formerly BCD Editor with lots of options to configure Windows for a developer.
- Boot Partition 2.60: Add Partition in the Windows NT/2000/XP Multi-boot loader (Dos Freeware).
- BootFix Utility: Run this utility if you get ‘Invalid system disk’ message (Dos Freeware).
- BootICE 0.78: A boot sector manipulation utility.
- BootSect 6.0.6: Boot Sector Manipulation Tool, This tool replaces FixFAT.exe and FixNTFS.exe.
- DiskMan 4.2: All in one tool for cmos, bios, bootrecord and more (Windows/Dos Freeware).
- grub4dos 2010-08-04: An universal boot loader based on GNU GRUB, can boot off DOS/LINUX or via Windows boot manager/syslinux/lilo or from MBR/CD, builtin BIOS disk emulation (Linux Freeware).
- Grub4Dos installer 1.1: An universal boot loader GRUB for DOS installer.
- HDHacker 1.4: Load/Save/View MBR and BootSector from a physical/logical drive.
- isolinux 4.02: A boot loader for Linux/i386 that operates off ISO 9660/El Torito CD-ROMs in ‘no emulation’ mode (Linux Freeware).
- MBR SAVE / RESTORE 2.1: BootSave and BootRest tools to save / restore MBR (Dos Freeware).
- MBR Utility 1.05: To manipulate a drive’s master boot record (MBR) via the command line (Windows/Dos Freeware).
- MbrFix 1.3: To backup, restore, fix the boot code in the MBR (Windows/Dos Freeware).
- MBRTool 2.3.200: Backup, verify, restore, edit, refresh, remove, display, re-write and more (Dos Freeware).
- MBRWizard 3.0.65: Directly update and modify the Master Boot Record (Windows/Dos Freeware).
- MBRWork 1.08: A utility to perform some common and uncommon MBR functions (Dos Freeware).
- MemDisk 4.02: To allow booting legacy operating systems, floppy images, hard disk images and some ISO images (Linux Freeware).
- PLoP Boot Manager 5.0.10: A small program to boot different operating systems harddisk, floppy, CD/DVD or from USB, it can boot from an USB/CD/DVD even without BIOS support (Linux Freeware).
- Smart Boot Manager 3.7.1: A multi boot manager (Dos Freeware).
Ms Dos Tools
- 1394 Firewire Support: 1394 Firewire Drivers for Dos (Dos Freeware).
- ASUSTeK USB Driver 3: ASUS USB CD-ROM Device Driver Version 1.00 (Dos Freeware).
Collection of dos utilities: extract.exe, pkzip.exe, pkunzip.exe, lha.exe, gzip.exe, uharcd.exe, imgExtrc.exe, xcopy.exe, diskcopy.com, mouse.com, undelete.com, edit.com, fdisk.exe, fdisk2.exe, fdisk3.exe, lf.exe, delpart.exe, wipe.com, zap.com, format.com, deltree.exe, more.com, find.exe, hex.exe, debug.exe, split.exe, mem.exe, attrib.com, sys.com, smartdrv.exe, xmsdsk.exe, killer.exe, share.exe, scandisk.exe, guest.exe, doskey.exe, duse.exe, move.exe, setver.exe, intersvr.exe, interlnk.exe, loadlin.exe, lfndos.exe, doslfn.com and more (Dos Commercial).
- Interlnk support at COM1/LPT1: To access another computer from COM/LPT port (Dos Freeware).
- SATA Support: SATA Driver (gcdrom.sys) and JMicron JMB361 (xcdrom.sys) for Dos (Dos Freeware).
- SCSI Support: SCSI Drivers for Dos (Dos Freeware).
- Universal USB Driver 2: Panasonic v2.20 ASPI Manager for USB mass storage (Dos Freeware).
- USB CD-Rom Driver 1: Standard usb_cd.sys driver for cd drive (Dos Freeware).
- Angry IP Scanner 2.21: Scan IP addresses in any range as well as any their ports.
- CurrPorts 1.82: Displays the list of all currently opened TCP and UDP ports on your computer.
- Network Password Recovery 1.24: Recover Windows XP/Vista network passwords / Credentials file.
- PuTTY 0.60: A free and open source terminal emulator application which can act as a client for the SSH and Telnet.
- SmartSniff 1.63: Network monitoring utility that allows you to capture TCP/IP packets that pass through your network adapter.
- TCPView 3.02: Lists TCP and UDP endpoints, including the Local/Remote addresses of TCP connections.
- XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0: Repair your Windows XP Winsock and TCP/IP registry errors.
- Defraggler 1.21.209: To defrag your entire hard drive or individual files.
- JkDefrag 3.36: Free disk defragment and optimize utility for Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7.
- NT Registry Optimizer 1.1j: Registry Optimization for Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista.
- PageDfrg 2.32: System file Defragmenter For NT/2k/XP.
- Bulk Rename Utility 18.104.22.168: Rename multiple files, change timestamps and rename using EXIF data with the click of a button.
- Fix NTLDR is missing: Fix ‘NTLDR is missing, Press any key to restart’ for Windows Xp (Dos Freeware).
- HBCD Customizer 1.3: HBCDCustomizer.exe is a GUI tool to create custom iso images of Hiren’s BootCD.
Mini Linux: Recovery is Possible Linux (RIPLinux 10.7) kernel 2.6.34 contains afftools, aria2, beaver, cdrtools, clamav, curl, ddrescue, dump/restore, emelfm2, encfs, epdfview, extundelete, fsarchiver, grub2, hdparm, isomaster, lftp, lynx, lzip, mtpaint, ntfs-3g, openssh, partclone, partimage, pccmoscleaner, pcdiskeraser, pcmanfm, pcloginnow, pcregedit, pidgin, qemu, reiserfsck, rdup, safecopy, smbclient, sylpheed, syslinux, truecrypt, tar, tmux, wiper, xfburn, xfprot, xterm and more (Linux Freeware).
- SearchMyFiles 1.50: Alternative to ‘Search For Files And Folders’ module of Windows + Duplicates Search.
- Universal TCP/IP Network 6.5: MSDOS Network Client to connect via TCP/IP to a Microsoft based network. The network can either be a peer-to-peer or a server based network, it contains 98 different network card drivers (Dos Freeware).
- eXtended Fdisk 0.9.3: XFDISK allows easy partition creation and edition (Dos Freeware).
- Fat32 Formatter GUI 1.01: Windows XP cannot format a volume bigger than 32GB with FAT32.
- GParted Partition Editor 0.6.2: To create, copy, paste, delete, hide, resize or move partitions without losing data, a good freeware alternative to Partition Magic (Linux Freeware).
- Partition Table Editor 8.0: Partition Table and Boot Record Editor (Dos Freeware).
- Partition Wizard Home Edition 5.0: Free Partition Magic Alternative, Partition Resize/Move/Copy/Create/Delete/Format/Convert, Explore, etc.
- Ranish Partition Manager 2.44: A boot manager and hard disk partitioner (Dos Freeware).
- Smart Fdisk 2.05: A simple harddisk partition manager (Dos Freeware).
- SPecial Fdisk 2000.03v: SPFDISK is a partition tool (Dos Freeware).
- Super Fdisk 1.0: Create, delete, format partitions drives without destroying data (Dos Freeware).
- The Partition Resizer 1.3.4: Move and resize your partitions in one step (Dos Freeware).
- USB Format Tool: Format/make bootable any USB flash drive to FAT, FAT32, or NTFS partition.
- Asterisk Logger 1.04: Reveal passwords hidden behind asterisk characters.
- ATAPWD 1.2: Hard Disk Password Utility (Dos Freeware).
- Autologon 3.0: Enables you to easily configure Windows’ built-in autologon mechanism, so you don’t have to wait on the login screen.
Content Advisor Password Remover 1.01: It Removes Content Advisor Password from Internet Explorer.
- IE PassView 1.20: It allows you to view username and passwords saved by Internet Explorer.
- Kon-Boot 1.1: To bypass Login Password of Windows (32bit, any password) and Linux login as kon-usr (Linux Freeware).
- LicenseCrawler 0.0.42: Find the license keys and serial numbers of your programs.
- Mail PassView 1.65: Recovers mail passwords of Outlook Express, MS Outlook, IncrediMail, Eudora, etc.
- MessenPass 1.30: A password recovery tool that reveals the passwords of several instant messangers.
- NTPWD: Utility to reset windows nt/2000/xp administrator/user password (Dos Freeware).
- Offline NT Password Changer 2010-06-27: Utility to reset/unlock windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 administrator/user password (Linux Freeware).
- Password Renew 1.1: Utility to set/reset windows passwords.
- PasswordFox 1.20: Allows you to view the user names and passwords stored by Mozilla Firefox Web browser.
- ProduKey 1.42: Recovers lost the product key of your Windows/Office.
- PST (Outlook) Password Recovery 1.12: Small utility that recovers lost password of Outlook .PST (Personal Folders) file.
- SniffPass 1.11: A password monitoring tool that listens to your network, capture the passwords that pass through your network adapter, it works on POP3, IMAP4, SMTP, FTP, and HTTP protocols and recovers lost Web/FTP/Email passwords.
- WindowsGate 1.1: Enables/Disables Windows logon password validation.
- WinKeyFinder 1.73: Allows you to View and Change Windows XP/2003 Product Keys, backup and restore activation related files, backup Microsoft Office 97, 2000 SP2, XP/2003 keys etc.
- WirelessKeyView 1.34: Recovers all wireless network keys (WEP/WPA) stored in your computer by WZC Wireless Zero Configuration.
- XP Key Reader 2.7: Can decode the XP-key on Local or Remote systems.
- Dependency Walker 2.2: Checks for missing/invalid DLL/modules/functions for any exe/dll/ocx/sys.
- IB Process Manager 1.04: A little process manager for 9x/2k, shows dll info etc.
- OpenedFilesView 1.46: View opened/locked files in your system, sharing violation issues.
- Pocket KillBox 22.214.171.1248: Can be used to get rid of files that stubbornly refuse to allow you to delete them.
- Process Explorer 12.04: Shows you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded.
- Process Monitor 2.91: To monitor real-time file system, Registry and process/thread activity, This tool replaces Filemon and Regmon.
- ProcessActivityView 1.11: Detailed process access information read/write/opened files etc.
- Unlocker 1.9.0: This tool can delete file/folder when you get this message: Cannot delete file: Access is denied, The file is in use by another program etc.
- DiskDigger 0.8.3.176: Undelete and recover lost photos, videos, music, documents and other formats from your hard drive, memory cards and USB flash drives.
- Partition Find and Mount 2.31: Partition Find and Mount software is designed to find lost or deleted partitions.
- PartitionRecovery 1.0: A freeware tool to recover accidentally deleted partitions.
- PhotoRec 6.12b: Tool to Recover File and pictures from Dos/Windows/Linux (Windows/Dos Freeware).
- Recuva 1.38.504: Restore deleted files from Hard Drive, Digital Camera Memory Card, usb mp3 player etc.
- Restoration 3.2.13: A tool to recover deleted files.
- Smart Partition Recovery 3.3: Find Lost NTFS partitions and restore them back.
- SoftPerfect File Recovery 1.2: To restore accidentally deleted files from hard drive, USB flash drives, CF and SD memory cards.
- TestDisk 6.12b: Tool to check and undelete partition from Dos/Windows/Linux (Windows/Dos Freeware).
- Unstoppable Copier 4.4: Allows you to copy files from disks with problems such as bad sectors, scratches or that just give errors when reading data.
- ERUNT 1.1j: The Emergency Recovery Utility NT Registry Backup and Restore for Windows NT/2000/2003/XP.
- Fix HDC: Fix the Hard Drive Controller when replacing your motherboard on an XP system.
- Glary Registry Repair 126.96.36.1992: An advanced registry cleaner that allows you to safely scan, clean, and repair registry problems.
- RegFromApp 1.21: Monitors/exports the Registry changes made by the selected application.
- Registry Editor PE 0.9c: Easy editing of remote registry hives and user profiles.
- Registry Restore Wizard 1.0.4: Restores a corrupted system registry from Xp System Restore.
- Registry Viewer 4.2: Registry Viewer/Editor for Win9x/Me/NT/2K/XP (Dos Freeware).
- RegScanner 1.82: Tool to find/search in the Registry of Windows.
- RegShot 1.8.2: A registry compare utility that allows you to quickly take a snapshot of your registry and then compare it with a second one: done after doing system changes or installing a new software product.
Remote Control Tools
- TeamViewer 5.0.8703: Access any remote computer via Internet just like sitting in front of it, even through firewalls.
- TightVNC 2.0.2: Cross-platform Remote Desktop Software to view/control remote pc with mouse and keyboard.
- DiskCryptor 0.9: High speed disk encryption tool to encrypt all disk/partitions, including the system partition encryption support.
- TrueCrypt 7.0: On-the-fly Linux/Windows disk encryption tool, can create a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mount it as a real disk, can also encrypt an entire HDD/Partition/USB Drive.
- Autoruns 10.02: Displays All the entries from startup folder, Run, RunOnce, and other Registry keys, Explorer shell extensions,toolbars, browser helper objects, Winlogon notifications, auto-start services, Scheduled Tasks, Winsock, LSA Providers, Remove Drivers and much more which helps to remove nasty spyware/adware and viruses.
- HijackThis 2.0.4: A general homepage hijackers detector and remover and more.
- Silent Runners Revision 61: A free script that helps detect spyware, malware and adware in the startup process.
- Startup Control Panel 2.8: A tool to edit startup programs.
- Startup Monitor 1.02: It notifies you when any program registers itself to run at system startup.
System Information Tools
- Astra 5.46: Advanced System info Tool and Reporting Assistant (Dos Freeware).
- BlueScreenView 1.27: Scans minidump files for BSOD (blue screen of death) crash information.
- CPU Identification utility 1.18: CHKCPU.EXE Detailed information on CPU (Dos Freeware).
- CPU-Z 1.55: It gathers information on some of the main devices of your system.
- CTIA CPU Information 2.7: Another CPU information tool (Dos Freeware).
- Drive Temperature 1.0: Hard Disk Drive temperature meter.
- GPU-Z 0.4.4: A lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
- HDTune 2.55: Hard disk benchmarking and information tool.
- HWiNFO 5.5.0: A powerful system information utility (Dos Freeware).
- Navratil Software System Information 0.60.38: High-end professional system information tool (Dos Freeware).
- PC Wizard 2010.1.94: Powerful system information/benchmark utility designed especially for detection of hardware.
- PCI 32 Sniffer 1.4 (07-08-2010): Device information tool which is similar to unknown devices.
- PCI and AGP info Tool (07-08-2010): The PCI System information and Exploration tool (Dos Freeware).
- SIW 2010.7.14: Gathers detailed information about your system properties and settings.
- Speccy 1.03.162: An advanced System Information tool for your PC.
- SysChk 2.46: Find out exactly what is under the hood of your PC (Dos Freeware).
- System Analyser 5.3w: View extensive information about your hardware (Dos Freeware).
- UnknownDevices 1.4.20 (07-08-2010): Helps you find what those unknown devices in Device Manager really are.
- Update Checker 1.037: Scans your computer for installed software and checks for newer releases on FileHippo.
- USBDeview 1.75: View/Uninstall all installed/connected USB devices on your system.
- Bart’s Stuff Test 5.1.4: Long term heavy stress testing storage devices.
- CPU/Video/Disk Performance Test 5.7: A tool to test cpu, video, and disk (Dos Freeware).
- Disk Speed 1.0: Hard Disk Drive Speed Testing Tool.
- H2testw 1.4: Check your USB Flash memory cards, internal/external hard drives and network drives for errors with this tool.
- HDD Scan 3.3: HDDScan is a Low-level HDD diagnostic tool, it scans surface find bad sectors etc.
- IsMyLcdOK (Monitor Test) 1.02: Allows you to test CRT/LCD/TFT screens for dead pixels and diffective screens.
- MemTest 1.0: A Memory Testing Tool.
- Memtest86+ 4.10: PC Memory Test (Linux Freeware).
- S&M Stress Test 1.9.1: CPU/HDD/Memory benchmarking and information tool, including temperatures/fan speeds/voltages.
- System Speed Test 4.78: It tests CPU, harddrive, etc (Dos Freeware).
- Test Hard Disk Drive 1.0: A tool to test Hard Disk Drive (Dos Freeware).
- Video Memory Stress Test 1.7.116: A tool to thoroughly test your video RAM for errors and faults.
- Windows Memory Diagnostic: A RAM Test tool.
- Dial a Fix 0.60.0.24: Fix errors and problems with COM/ActiveX object errors and missing registry entries, Automatic Updates, SSL, HTTPS, and Cryptography service (signing/verification) issues, Reinstall internet explorer etc. comes with the policy scanner.
- Disable Autorun: A small tweak which disables processing of autorun.inf to protect your PC from usb autorun viruses.
- Disable Compress Old Files: This registry tweak is useful when Disk Cleanup Tool Stops Responding While Compressing Old Files.
- EzPcFix 188.8.131.52: Helpful tool when trying to remove viruses, spyware, and malware.
- InstalledCodec 1.15: Disable/Enable Installed Codec drivers and DirectShow filters.
- KeyTweak 2.3.0: A program to Remap Keyboard Layout, you can even customize a broken key to an unused key.
- Protect a Drive from Autorun Virus: Protect your pen drive from being infected when you plug it in an infected PC.
- RemoveWGA 1.2: Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications Removal tool.
- RRT: Remove Restrictions Tool 3.0: To Re-enable Ctrl+Alt+Del, Folder Options and Registry tools etc.
- Shell Extensions Manager (ShellExView) 1.47: An excellent tool to View and Manage all installed Context-menu/Shell extensions.
- ShellMenuNew 1.01: View/Change the list of all menu items in the ‘New’ submenu of Windows Explorer.
- Show Hidden Devices: Device Manager hides nonpresent devices that are not physically present in the system, but still have configuration information in the Registry.
- TweakUI 2.10: This PowerToy gives you access to system settings that are not exposed in Windows Xp.
- Ultimate Windows Tweaker 2.1: A TweakUI Utility for tweaking and optimizing Windows Vista.
- Write Protect USB Devices: Tweak your PC to make USB Pen Drive, Memory Card or Thumb Drive as Read Only.
- Xp-AntiSpy 3.97.9: It tweaks some Windows XP functions, and disables some unneeded Windows services quickly.