Are you getting error messags while deleting, renaming or moving files or folders like “Cannot delete file: Access is denied”, “There has been a sharing violation”, “The source or destination file may be in use.”, “The file is in use by another program or user.”, “Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.” .. etc.
So Unlocker is your solution, it checks which processes are locking your file or folder and allow you to kill the process or unlock the file or folder. Now error deleting files or folders solved.
How to use Unlocker
- Right click on the folder of file that annoys you and select Unlocker
- If the folder or file is locked, a windows listing of lockers will appear
- In this window you can do the following:
– Unlock all to release the folder or file
– Kill Process to kill the selected process
– You can also select an operation delete, rename or move